Doggy Development Plans are an easy way of allowing a qualified and experienced trainer to put a plan together personalised to your circumstances to help you develop, entertain and grow your dog.
Dogs are very intelligent and very active. They therefore need a lot of mental and physical stimulation to stay both happy and healthy. It doesn’t have to be expensive to achieve this either. And lets not forget, that they are a member of our family and do need some regular quality time to feel safe.
Some of the benefits of a Doggy Development Plan include:
- Less Separation Anxiety
- Less Barking
- Less Chewing
- Less Digging
- Less Boredom
- Increased Happiness
- Increased mental stimulation
- Increased Physical stimulation
Our Doggy Development Plans are personalised around your schedule.
Upon ordering your development plan, we will contact you and discuss your schedule and how you like to interact. We then go and put a plan together suited to your schedule.
You can use some of the toys you have at home or we can recommend some and even give you some DIY ideas of making your own.
Special Promotion: 50% off Our Doggy Development Plans, usually $160 for a 1 week plan that you can alternate days. Currently reduced to $80. Includes 10% voucher off purchases at a leading dog product website, www.thedogsstuff.com.au.
If you’d like to know more about how to make your dog happy or are interested in training classes aimed at stimulating your dog, Contact Us.
- Coping with the death of your dogWhen a dog dies, it is extremely sad. Pets play a large role in their owners’ lives. Animals provide companionship, loyalty and emotional support to everyone, […]
- How To Introduce Your Dog To Other DogsDogs are fun and loyal creatures, however at times they can be territorial. If you already have an older dog, and as they have less energy, […]
- How to Introduce Your Dog to Your CatSo you have a cat but you just bought a dog and you don’t know how the introduction is going to go? What a pickle you’re […]